***


Shape Shop Comming Soon...


I'm preparing to sell my shapes.

I am determined to get to know your opinion. 

All my shapes are hand-made ​​from basic. They will be sold with copy and modify option - to a potential buyer can customize the size of all bodyparts for mesh clothing.
I will also add notecard with all informations about skin, hair, eyes, makeups etc.

First of all, I am interested which one of my shapes is your favorite? 
Do You even like them? :)
What You would like to change?

I am open to all criticism, valuable comments and feedback.

What do you think about prices for full modify shape?

You can post Your opinion at comment box or HERE

xoxo.
J.

1 komentarze

  1. Love all of your shapes, would be fantastic to see a whole range of them to buy :)x

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram