***


News at Balkanik2.0 coming soon this week! (we promise :))

CLOTHES: 
hoodie  new!: [Sheep Door]  The Mens Depth |  pants  new! & boxers  new! & sneakers:   Balkanik 2.0 

BODY:
skin  new!: the shops   |    hairbase: aitui   |    eyes: .id.  |  ears: Mandala  |  tattoo: ..:Freaks&Geeks:.. | birthmark: made by me not for sale

ACCESORIES: 
cig: nikotin   |  necklace:  Maxi Gossamer    |  watch:  Mandala   |  bracelet:  Ryca     |  ring: epoque |  suspenders  new! & belt  new! & wallet  new!  & chain  new!:  Balkanik 2.0 


  ~~follow my blog:  http://justmagnetized.blogspot.com/~~

10 komentarze

  1. Justyna, how can I find the product of the shops? Already looked in many places and never think, please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Shops/128/128/2 here is the landmark, You will land in a white room , at walls You will see animated pictures with teleports to skin shop (up in the sky) then You will see all. They have system which is asking u for permissions like hud, you need to agree to open menu , to see selected skinc (which u can choose from walls). Hope that it helps :)

      Delete
  2. Justyna, The Mens Hoodie [Sheep Door] The Mens Depth slurl isn't taking me to the store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey sl had restarts today maybe somehting happen but its same url as i have here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Pea/127/65/24 it should work

      Delete
  3. Which day these pants coming pls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balkanik is the first store on sl I have ever seen say a product getting released and then nothing after people been waiting almost a month after first advertisement. I am sure I'm not the only one waiting to simply buy these jeans and you are letting your customers down. Big disappointment if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a poster coming soon without any date, everybody had a vacations (not planned at all). Maybe You didn't ;)And sorry but I think that we can post our coming soon pics wherever we want. I writed group notice that it will be relased today : ) Big dissapoint to my customers if they don't understand ;)

      Delete

My Instagram